Parish Council Meeting minutes – 20th October 2020



Minutes of the Meeting of the Council

Date: Tuesday 20th October 2020 Time:                                    7.30pm
Place: Online
Present: Cllr Durrant Cllr Tomblin
  Cllr Bell Cllr Oborn
  Cllr Flooks Cllr Capel
  Cllr Munday Cllr James
In attendance: Maxta Thomas (Clerk) 1 member of the public
  Cllr Tomblin (Borough) Cllr Vaughan (County)
Apologies: Cllr Ansell


1 Apologies for Absence
As listed above.
2 Declarations of Interest
3 Minutes of the Last Parish Council Meeting
3.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 15th September 2020 were unanimously agreed to be a true and accurate record of those meetings and were signed by the Chairman.  


3.2 Matters arising  
·         Village Hall curtains – the Clerk is awaiting further information, which is expected in the next day or two.

·         Parish Council charge card – the Clerk is in the process of filling out the lengthy application forms for this.  This will be forwarded to councillors for signature once complete.

·         Alpha accounts – the package will be installed by Rialtas next week, with all the necessary account codes etc ready to go.  This year’s data will need to be input, but the package will be ready for use in time for the November meeting.

·         The cradle swing at the Clift Meadow playground has been installed.

·         Solar farm – Cllr Capel has put CMT in touch with Cllr James, and they have discussed solar panels and ground sourced pumps.  Now that the storage shed is complete, CMT will be able to focus more on this issue.

·         Traffic calming survey – this missed the deadline for the November Parish Magazine, and is on hold until next month.

·         Storage shed ramo – CMT are happy with the ramp as it stands, but will monitor the situation.

·         BDBC environment officer – Lucy Martin will be invited to a future meeting, probably when physical meetings are more possible.










4 Open Forum
Cllr Durrant invited comments and questions from the public.

·         None.

5 County Councillor Report – see appendix A.

·         Police and Crime commissioner grant for security items – Cllr Vaughan has passed on details, which the Clerk has in turn passed on to the Village Hall and Clift Meadow Trustees.

·         Development sign posts – Cllr Vaughan noted that the three developments in Bramley are now nearly complete.  The guidance is that the signposts for new developments should be removed once the building is nearly complete and the units nearly all sold.   Clerk to write to developers requesting that signs are now removed.

·         Cllr Tomblin asked what work is being done at the Sherfield School junction on the A33.  Cllr Vaughan stated that it is part of the process of easing traffic flow on the A33 – there have been delays at that junction because of people turning into the school.  Similar work is planned at the Wellington Memorial further up the A33.  Cllrs expressed frustration that little appears to have changed, but Cllr Vaughan noted that the work is not complete yet.  It was noted that the diversion maps on the HCC website were confusing – Cllr Vaughan will take this up with Highways.

6 Borough Councillor Report

Cllr Tomblin gave a verbal report:

·         A new Chief Executive has now been engaged.  Russell O Keefe will join BDBC in around 3 months’ time, leaving his current role as Chair of the Board at the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead.

·         Covid-19 has cost BDBC £6million to date.  £2million of this has been covered by the Government, with the remainder coming out of BDBC reserves.

·         Government White Paper on planning – a letter from the portfolio holder expressing concerns has been sent.  BDBC feel that the proposed changes could take away localism from the planning process, and negatively affect Neighbourhood Plans.

·         Manydown –the first houses may be built in 2 years.  The ‘Manydown Standard’ is being produced, working towards needing less energy to support the home.  At this stage, the standard is not tough enough, and the consultants are working on this.  Work is ongoing.  Cllr Tomblin noted that whilst they would like to get Manydown built to the most up to date future facing environmental standards, this is not currently being supported by central government.

·         BDBC, Bracknell, Reading and Wokingham are looking at trying to improve links between these areas, particularly transport links.  The company Atkins have been commissioned to look at the issue.  Rail and road links between Reading and Basingstoke are of particular interest to BDBC, and dual carriageway options for the A33 are being looked at.



7 Parish Environment  
7.1 Update on Wildflower meadow proposal for Bramley Green – the Clerk confirmed that the grass has now been cut across the whole of the Green.

Cllr James noted that the grass was cut quite late in the season, but the contractors have not collected the arisings.  Local knowledge suggests that the grass should be cut once at the beginning of the season and once at the end, which should allow local plants to seed naturally.  This happens at Sherfield, with some success.  Cllr James proposed trying this approach for two years – this was agreed.  Cllr Durrant noted that the Stratfield Saye estate need to be consulted – Clerk to pass contact details to Cllr James.

It was suggested that a path could be cut across the area when the grass is long, since this is used by locals.  However, there were concerns that this might cause PC liability issues, and should be given a great deal of thought.

Cllr James to write a paragraph for the Parish Magazine article.








Clerk/Cllr James




Cllr James

7.2 Update on Bramley Green bus shelter – the Clerk confirmed that the bus shelter rebuild should be complete by the end of this week.  She has also been in touch with BDBC to replace the damaged bin, although they have said that they are experiencing long delays and this will take some time.

Coopers Lane bus stop – the original proposal came from the previous pub landlord, as the land in question is assigned to the pub.  However, nothing ever came of this, and the landlord in question has now moved on.



8 Clerk’s report & Administration  
8.1 Parish magazine article – the next article will be for the December edition, and the deadline for copy is 15th November.  Cllr Flooks is due to write this article.  Magazine rota to be distributed.  

Cllr Flooks


8.2 IT Project update –The Clerk gave an update.

The Microsoft tablets have now all been distributed except for one, which is due to be dropped off in the next few days.  Once this is done, the Clerk will be ensuring that all PC correspondence goes via the new PC email addresses.

This will mean the formal closure of the IT project, although there will be ongoing work to do on the website.  The Clerk is working on this on an ongoing basis.

It was agreed that cases/covers should be obtained for the new tablets.  Clerk to take forward.










9 Reports  
9.1 Reports from Parish Council representatives  
a. Planning Committee – see appendix B.

Cllr Flooks briefly summarised the September Planning Committee meeting.

s.106 for Clift Meadow – no progress on as yet.  The Clerk and Cllr Durrant are chasing.  Cllr Durrant noted that there is a clause in the s.106 agreement that enables the PC to close the path if it is deemed unsafe.  Dissatisfacton was again expressed about the lack of communication and action from Persimmon, and the lack of support from BDBC planning officers.

i.            New applications – there are no new applications requiring attention at this time.

ii.            Letter to BDBC re the Settlement Policy 2020 – Cllr Bell wrote a detailed response to BDBCs definition of Bramley as a community that is able to be more sustainable for future growth.  This was distributed to Cllrs for approval via email, and submitted to BDBC early last week.  Cllr Durrant proposed that the letter be ratified, and this was unanimously agreed.

Of particular note is the Issues & Options consultation for the Local Plan, which needs a response by 9th November.  All councillors should read through this and submit any comments to the Clerk by 30th October, to allow time for collation and submission to BDBC.

iii.            Meeting with BDBC to discuss Local Plan Update – subsequent to the above letter being sent, a number of parish councillors met with BDBC to discuss both this and other aspects of the Local Plan Update.  Notes from the meeting have been distributed to all Cllrs.  At the meeting it was suggested that Bramley PC might wish to speak with Mark Lambert, the Design, Environment and Infrastructure Manager at BDBC.  Cllrs noted that this would be useful, but that they need to structure what needs to be talked about.

Cllr Tomblin noted that the next stage is the site selection process, which will go into the draft plan that goes to the BDBC Economic, Planning and Housing (EPH) Committee for approval.  Bramley PC should keep an eye on the process and EPH agendas.

Cllr Tomblin raised the following issue – if Bramley is allocated a number of houses (as per the 200 in the last iteration of the plan), should Bramley PC go to the community asking where they should be (as per the Minchens Lane estate), and then should the PC have a plan ready asking for more infrastructure?  It was agreed that this could be looked at via a working group within the PC.  Cllrs to think about the subject and contact the clerk and Chairman in the next few days.



































b. Neighbourhood Plan working group – no update as present.  This will be on hold until the Draft Local Plan Update is available at the end of 2021.  
c. Environment

i.            Parking Working group update – no update at present.

ii.            Bramley Brook & footpath – the Clerk has submitted a letter to the Environment Agency, BDBC, HCC, and Thames Water about the poor maintenance levels of the brook that runs from the culvert in Bramley Lane and behind Bromelia Close, and then up through Strawberry Fields and up to Centenary Fields.  There are also issues with the footpath that runs alongside it.  Continued poor maintenance has led to the brook becoming blocked in several places leading to flooding issues, and the bank is collapsing in places too.  No one agency is claiming responsibility for the brook.  Thus far, there has been an acknowledgement from HCC, but no other reply.  Cllr Durrant proposed ratifying the content of the letter – unanimously agreed.

Cllr Tomblin noted that the BDBC grounds maintenance is aware of path issues, but may not take responsibility for the brook issues.

I.            Lane End pond – this needed urgent maintenance and clearance work.  Cllr Durrant proposed ratifying the decision to get this done.  Unanimously agreed.




d. Allotments and Burial Ground – see appendix A.

Allotments – the draft lease agreement for the allotment space at St James Park has been passed to the Parish Council solicitors to handle.  All legal fees should be paid by the developer.

i.            Proposal for a Memorial Bench at the Burial Ground – on hold until November meeting.



e. Village Hall Trust – see appendix A.

Cllr Durrant noted a recent meeting that the Chair of the VHT had with Wates, who are looking to develop the field behind the hall.  It is likely that they will contact the PC for a meeting to discuss this further.

Cllr Oborn and Cllr James met Trustees at the hall– they have been offered a grant for solar panels by National Grid.  This is unrelated to the solar farm proposals.

Cllr Tomblin noted parked cars at the football ground, and asked if they could use VH car park.  However, this is unlikely to be agreed for the moment given the planned work at the hall car park.  Clerk to write to the football club to ask them to park more considerately, and not on the pavement.











f. Clift Meadow Trust – see appendix A.

Cllr Capel gave a verbal update.

·         CMT have gone back to physical meetings, with one or two joining via video.  Physical meetings are an issue for Cllr Capel, and she is monitoring the situation.

·         Three new people have jointed to help with the Clift Meadow website.

·         The Youth Club is starting up again with bubbles of up to 15 children.

·         CMT are currently losing money each month due to lower usage of the halls because of pandemic.

·         Playground equipment is now all done.  Playground insurance is being checked.

·         Storage containers have now all gone.

·         CMT have requested advice on whether they need an AGM or not this year because of the pandemic situation.  Cllrs advised that CMT check with the Charities Commission.

·         It was noted that trees that were cut down to create an access to the footbridge that was then not built need to be replaced by the developer.  Clerk to write and chase.



















g. Police & Neighbourhood Watch – see appendix A.  
h. Highways/Footpaths – see appendix A.

It was noted that the Parish Council has recently arranged for maintenance work to be carried out on several footpaths in the Parish, particularly the Cinder Track.  These paths are rights of way and would normally be maintained by HCC.  Such tasks can also be carried out by the Parish Lengthsman (who was the contractor used in this instance).  However, Bramley PC had used it’s Lengthsman budget of £1000 by June of this year, and therefore such work is coming out or Parish Council funds at this time.  Cllr Durrant stated that the PC needs to look at trying either increase the Lengthsman budget, persuade HCC to find extra funding for such tasks, or, as a last resort, raise the precept for next year.  He noted the spend on this so far this year has been just under £1300, and that there will be more in due course.

i. Road Safety Project – it has been confirmed that the work at the Bramley Lane junction is in the HCC capital works programme.  However, due to various delays, the work is now unlikely to be carried out before January 2021.  This has meant that the LIF funding deadline needs again to be extended.  BDBC has agreed to extend again to the end of the financial year.

Cllr Durrant noted that the PC need to ensure that the LIF funding remains in place, as the project is dependent on this to be completed.

j. Chairman’s report – no report.  
10 Consultation documents requiring consideration  
10.1 BDBC Climate Change & Air Quality Strategy consultation – details have been distributed to all Cllrs, and the deadline for comments is 15th November.

Cllr James and Cllr Oborn to look at Parish Council response.



Cllr James/ Cllr Oborn

11 Grant Applications  
11.1 Bramley School Association – playground and forest school equipment – The BSA has applied for a grant of £500 to assist with funding for playground equipment to assist them with keeping bubbles for the children, and for forest school equipment such as wheelbarrows, tarpaulins, gardening tools, etc.  Their usual funding events, such as the summer fun day and the annual fireworks event, have been curtailed this year due to the pandemic.

Cllr Bell proposed granting £1000 (which would have been the PC contribution to the fireworks event).  Cllr James seconded the motion, unanimously agreed.  Clerk to take forward.










11.2 Poppy Wreath Donation – Cllr Durrant proposed that a substantial donation be made to RBL this year for the poppy appeal due to the pandemic situation.  He proposed a donation of £1000.  Cllr Bell seconded, unanimously agreed.  Clerk to take forward.

Cllr Vaughn confirmed that the Remembrance service will be via zoom this year, with a few socially distanced physical attendees.  The service is to be held on 8th November

Cllr Flooks to put up silhouettes towards the end of October.







Cllr Flooks

12 Finance  
12.1 Payments and reconciliation approval – see appendix C

The Clerk noted the payments on the reconciliation.

It was unanimously agreed to approve the payments on the reconciliation.

Clerk to process.





12.2 Acknowledgement of Receipts – see appendix C

Receipts were noted.




13 Date of Next meeting  
The next Parish Council meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 17th November, and will be online.  
14 Resolution to exclude press and public from items that may require discussion of possible legal and financial proceedings  
15 Confidential Items  


The meeting closed at 9.48pm







Signed:                 ………………………………………………………………….      Date:………………………………………



Appendix A – Briefing Notes


No written report received.



No written report received.



The latest deployment of our Speed Indicator Device (SID) on The Street outside of the Village Hall between Monday 21st September and Monday 5th October. The SID was positioned facing oncoming traffic coming from the direction of the railway crossing

  • Top speed recorded was 60mph on Thursday 1st October at 20:00
  • 48,178vehicles were recorded passing the SID
  • 8% of vehicles passing the SID were exceeding the 30 mph speed limit on The Street
  • 274 (0.56%) movements were recorded up to 10mph to account for pedestrians and cyclists



No written report received.



  • Hall users have been advised to use the QR scan/NHS app.
  • BDBC have granted a license to the pizza van wishing to use the Village Hall car park once a week, and will be monitoring operation.
  • The hall now has CCTV security cameras.



No written report received.



No written report received.



No written report received.



No written report received.



No written report received.



Surface water drainage & flooding – Wet weather still threatens. Highways maintain 60,000 gullies and 4,600 catchpits as well as carrying out a continual programme of surface water drainage systems. Flooding from main rivers is dealt with by the Environment Agency. 0800 807060. For urgent issues with flooding on Highways- (101 outside office hours)

Fly tipping – The figures would indicate that this is still a concern and is being dealt with by more successful prosecutions. During the Covid period so far there were 8’000 cases compared with 12’300 in the same period last year.

Covid-19 updates – The situation and numerical data changes almost hourly and whilst Hampshire figures remains well below the Country norm there is still cause for concern and increasing cases. For accurate updates and local and national data please see

Hampshire Musical Services– the Arts Council has made an award of just under £250’000 which is excellent news for culture in this part of Hampshire.

Children care – HCC have 1668 children in care, at an average cost of £60’000 per child per annum. Children Services have been rated by Ofsted as excellent in all departments.

Highways Carbon Strategy 2020-2024 –This sets out how Highways Services-one of the County Council’s most visible and universal services- plans to help in achieving the Authority’s reduction in carbon emissions.

Hampshire Libraries – A book ‘Thomas the Tank Engine’ has been returned anonymously having been taken out 48 years ago. The overdue fees are reckoned to be £8’000.





Appendix B – Planning Committee Minutes


Minutes of the Meeting of the Planning Committee

Date: 14th October 2020 Time:                    7.30pm
Place: Online via Zoom
Present: Cllr Chris Flooks (Chair) Cllr Malcolm Bell
  Cllr Liz Capel Cllr Alan Munday
In attendance: Maxta Thomas (Clerk) 0 members of the public
Apologies: Cllr Chris Tomblin Cllr Nick Robinson (Borough)


1 Apologies for Absence
As listed above.
2 Declarations of Interest
3 Minutes of the Last Planning Committee Meeting
3.1 The minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held on 9th September 2020 were unanimously agreed and signed off by the Chairman.  


3.2 Matters arising  
4 Planning & Development  
4.1 New Applications  
a. 20/02392/HSE – 1 Centenary Fields Bramley

Single storey rear garage extension 2.2 metres by 3.25 metres

It was noted that this application is retrospective – the work was done in 2018 by the developer.

·         No objection unanimously agreed.  Clerk to respond accordingly.






b. 20/02389/HSE – Dunsandle Silchester Road Bramley

Conversion of loft to include dormer to rear elevation to create additional bedroom

·         No objection unanimously agreed.  Clerk to respond accordingly.





c. 20/02412/LDPO – 28 Kirby Drive Bramley

Certificate of lawfulness for the proposed erection of single storey rear and side extensions with internal alterations

·         No objection unanimously agreed.  Clerk to respond accordingly.





d. T/00439/20/TPO – Middle Farm Cottage The Street Bramley

Fell/Pruning works as per tree survey report August 2020

·         The number of tree applications in recent years for both this property and for Churchlands in general were noted.

·         Concern was expressed at the number of trees that have had severe pruning or felling in a small area within the conservation area.

·         Cllrs unanimously agreed to defer to the tree officer’s decision, but their concern about the number of applications in the Churchlands area should be highlighted.  Clerk to respond accordingly.










e. 20/02460/AGPD – Latchmere Green Farm Ash Lane Little London

Erection of general purpose 4 bay steel portal frame. Partially clad from the eaves down on three sides, open fronted with a pitched roof

·         No comments unanimously agreed.  It was noted that it seems odd that a property in the area has recently been given permission for converting a similar barn into housing.  However, that was on a different property.  Clerk to check details and raise issue with planning officers as necessary.







f. 20/02476/HSE – 6 Razors Farm, Garden Cottage Doric Avenue Chineham

Single Storey Rear Extension

·         No objection unanimously agreed.  Clerk to respond accordingly.




g. T/00475/20/TPO – 34 Wallis Drive Bramley

1 Sycamore: fell

·         It was queried whether the tree is on land that was incorporated into the garden without planning permission – the application for this was in 2012, and was refused.  Cllrs questioned why has this not been enforced.

·         Aside from this issue, the plan is very unclear and it is difficult to identify which tree is being felled.

·         The tree is healthy.

·         It was unanimously decided to clarify location of tree, then defer to the tree officer view.   However, the above points should be raised with BDBC.  Clerk to respond accordingly.












h. T/00484/20/TCA – Middle Farm The Street Bramley

T1 Willow: Crown reduction from 18 m to a final height of 10 m with a 4 m horizontal radial canopy spread

·         As per item 4.1.d.  It was noted the only light exclusion will only affect the new extension at a neighbouring property.  Clerk to respond accordingly.






i. Any other New Applications

T/00503/20/TPO – 16 St James Close Bramley

Single mature Lime tree: prune

·         The proposed work will bring the tree down to the level of other trees in area.  Defer to tree officer unanimously agreed.  Clerk to respond accordingly.






4.2 Approvals/Refusals/Pending (see appendix A)

These were noted.  The decision on the solar farm EIA was particularly noted and welcomed.

5. Planning Appeals  
a. 20/00319/FUL – Land At Silchester Road Silchester Road Bramley

Bramley Parish Council submitted additional comments to the Planning Inspector for this appeal.  The appeal will take the form of an inquiry, for which a date has not yet been set.  It will be after 20th October, which is the deadline for inquiry evidence.





6. Water Issues  
6.1 Update on sewerage issues – Cllr Bell has again written to Thames Water voicing Parish Council concerns on the sewerage issue and asking when the modelling results would be available.  No response as yet apart from an acknowledgement of the email from Thames Water.  No response from BDBC.  
7.2 Update on surface water issues – the Clerk has written to all the relevant authorities about the Bramley Brook, from the culvert in Bramley Lane up to and including Centenary Fields.  The brook is urgently in need of some major maintenance, as is the footpath that runs alongside it.  No reply received as yet, although the Environment Agency has been out to take a look and agreed that there is an issue.  They will be contacting BDBC as a matter of urgency to try to resolve this.  
7. Minchens Lane s.106 issues  
  Cllrs met on-site with representatives of Persimmon and BDBC in mid-September.  A full update on this is available in the minutes of the full PC meeting held on 15th September.  All issues raised with the developer and BDBC were to be addressed within a 2-month timeline.  Thus far, there has been no further information.  The Clerk and Cllr Durrant continue to chase.  



Clerk/Cllr Durrant

8. Local Plan Update  
a. Local Plan Issues and Options consultation

Details of this open consultation have distributed to all members.  Representatives are due to meet with BDBC officers on 15th October to discuss the Local Plan Update and associated issues.  In the meantime, a letter has been sent to BDBC officers and Councillors highlighting Bramley PCs concern over Bramley’s place in the Settlement Policy 2020.

Members to comment individually and circulate to all.  The consultation should also be circulated to full council for comment.  Cllr Bell and Clerk to consolidate comments ready for submission.  Comments should be submitted to the Clerk by 23rd October.








Clerk/Cllr Bell

9. Date of Next Meeting  
The date of the next Planning Committee meeting is scheduled for 11th November 2020.


Meeting closed at 8.18pm




1. 20/01097/OUT – Land Adjacent The Street Bramley

Outline planning application for the erection of 4 dwellings including access




2. 20/01320/OUT – Land Adjoining The Well House Cufaude Lane Bramley

Outline planning application with access to be included, for the demolition of existing stables and riding arena and the erection of 4 no. dwellings




3. 20/02113/ENSC – Land Adjacent To Bramley Substation Bramley Frith Bramley

EIA Screening Request for a proposed solar farm and battery storage facility

Full EIA required


Full EIA requested


Pending Applications*

1. 20/00740/FUL – Qps House The Street Bramley

Conversion of ground floor from tanning salon (sui generis) and retail (A1) to 2 no. one bedroom flats and retail (A1)

2. 20/01008/FUL – Land At Locksbridge Farm Cufaude Lane

The erection of 1 no. dwelling and associated parking and access

3. 20/01608/ROC – Upper Cufaude Farm Cufaude Lane Bramley

Variation of Conditions 1, 6, 8, 9, 10, 15, 17, 20 and 21 of 19/00464/FUL to amend drawing numbers to allow for improved siting and alterations to the detailed design of the dwellings. Including amended wording of conditions 6, 8, 10, 15, 20 and 21 to allow the removal of conditions 9 and 17.

4. 20/01954/FUL – Cedarwood Silchester Road Bramley

Erection of 1 no. single storey dwelling to provide accommodation for parents, associated landscaping and access following demolition of stable/home office


*Objections/no objections listed are the decision of Bramley Parish Council only, and do not reflect any submissions placed by members of the public or other bodies with Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council.





Appendix C – Finance

Bank Reconciliation
19th October 2020
Closing balance September reconciliation statement £91,920.03
Payments made not appearing on September payments list
18 Aug 20 DDAUG10  CORRECTION – Bramley Village Hall – Hall hire for Little Apples £57.54
15 Sep 20 DDSEP13  Community Speedwatch – grant for SID insurance 287.08
30 Sep 20 DDSEP15  Unity Trust Bank – Manual credit handling charge 0.30
Income received not appearing on September receipts list
Closing Balance from  Unity statement #104 30/09/2020 £74,590.58
Closing Balance from NS&I Statement #8 31/12/2019 £16,984.53
Total Closing Balance as at 03/09/2020/2020 £91,575.11
Income – Unity Account
05 Oct 20 CMT Bramley Funday – repayment of grant 3,500.00
20 Oct 20 HMRC – VAT claim Q2 2020-21 6,882.93
20 Oct 20 BDBC – LIF grant for Clift Meadow Storage Shed 14,200.00
Income – NS&I Account
Expenditure – Unity account
15 Sep 20 DDSEP14  Homestart NW Hampshire – grant 1,500.00
19 Oct 20 DDOCT01  Tadley Self Storage – Unit rental – Nov 55.00
19 Oct 20 DDOCT02  Tadley Self Storage – Unit rental – Oct 55.00
19 Oct 20 DDOCT03  Tadley Self Storage – Unit rental – Sept 55.00
19 Oct 20 DDOCT04  RC Saunders – Bus shelter maintenance 540.00
19 Oct 20 DDOCT04  RC Saunders – Noticeboard maintenance 180.00
19 Oct 20 DDOCT04  RC Saunders – Fallen tree removal – footpaths 300.00
19 Oct 20 DDOCT05  RC Saunders – Fallen tree removal – Cinder Track 240.00
19 Oct 20 DDCOT06  RC Saunders – CM playground swing & bench work 312.00
19 Oct 20 DDOCT07  RC Saunders – Cinder Track vegetation clearance 720.00
19 Oct 20 DDOCT08  Bulpitt Brothers – Churchyard Maintenance 570.00
19 Oct 20 DDOCT08  Bulpitt Brothers – Strimming at Yew Tree Close 40.00
19 Oct 20 DDOCT08  Bulpitt Brothers – Grass cutting – Bramley Green 464.00
19 Oct 20 DDOCT09  Clerk’s travel expenses 20.43
19 Oct 20 DDOCT09  Adobe – Acrobat subscription 15.17
19 Oct 20 DDOCT09  Vodafone – Topup fees 20.00
19 Oct 20 DDOCT10  Eyelid Productions Ltd – Website accessibility upgrade 50.00
19 Oct 20 DDOCT11  Litter Warden Salary 337.87
19 Oct 20 DDOCT12  Clerk’s salary 1,896.67
19 Oct 20 DDOCT13  NEST – Pension contributions 138.07
19 Oct 20 DDOCT14  DCK Accounting – Payroll processing fees – Oct 30.00
19 Oct 20 DDOCT15  Willbox – Container hire 15.08
19 Oct 20 DDOCT16  Harman Oliver Ltd – Lane End Pond maintenance 840.00
19 Oct 20 DDOCT17  SCS Ltd – CCTV Maintenance contract renewal 288.00
19 Oct 20 DDOCT18  Rocon Contractors Ltd – Clift Meadow storage facility build 40,943.66
19 Oct 20 DDOCT19  Broxap – Swing seat & bench fixing kit 565.80
Unity Balance including uncleared cheques £48,981.76
NS&I Balance £16,984.53
Total Balance £65,966.29