Flooding – Who to contact

Bramley Parish Council is aware of recent issues with flooding in the parish, which has brough the usual problems with sewage flooding some properties in Bramley. Councillors have been actively assisting people affected in the last few days. For future reference, should you be affected by flooding, please see the websites below, which have infomation on who to report flooding to.

Hampshire County Council – https://www.hants.gov.uk/transport/roadmaintenance/roadproblems/flooding

Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council – https://www.basingstoke.gov.uk/flooding

Thames Water – https://www.thameswater.co.uk/help/emergencies/flooding

Environment Agency – https://www.gov.uk/report-flood-cause