15th September 2020



Minutes of the Meeting of the Council

Date: Tuesday 15th September 2020 Time:                                    7.30pm
Place: Online
Present: Cllr Durrant Cllr Tomblin
  Cllr Bell Cllr Oborn
  Cllr Flooks Cllr Capel
  Cllr Munday
In attendance: Maxta Thomas (Clerk) 1 members of the public
  Cllr Vaughan (County)
Apologies: Cllr Ansell Cllr James
  Cllr Robinson (Borough)


1 Apologies for Absence
As listed above.
2 Declarations of Interest
Cllr Bell declared an interest in item 9.1.a.
3 Minutes of the Last Parish Council Meeting
3.1 The minutes of the meetings held on 17th March, 21st July, and 1st September 2020 were unanimously agreed to be a true and accurate record of those meetings and were signed by the Chairman.  


3.2 Matters arising  
·         Village Hall – it was noted that a new grant request is expected for curtains for stage.

·         Audit – RBS Alpha account package is in hand.  Action required on obtaining a PC credit card.  The Clerk noted that the external auditor will be carrying out an Intermediate audit for last year due to the increase in turnover.

·         Clift Meadow Playground – the cradle swing has not yet been delivered.  Clerk to chase.








4 Open Forum
Cllr Durrant invited comments and questions from the public.

·         None.

5 County Councillor Report – see appendix A.

Cllr Vaughan made the following points in addition to his written report:

·         Covid figures are rising.

·         Full County Council meeting on 24th September.

·         Remembrance Sunday is not far away – the campaign officially begins on 22nd October, and finishes around 22nd November.  This should be borne in mind when displaying the Silent Soldiers for this year.

6 Borough Councillor Report

Cllr Tomblin gave a verbal report:

·         Changes at Borough – the Chief Executive Mel Barrett has now departed.  The Director of Borough Development, Ian Boll, is the interim Chief Executive.

·         A Recover Framework has been put together to get the Basingstoke economy back on track.  This will be going to Cabinet for approval.

·         Cllr Tomblin is campaigning to get more carbon neutral planning developments in the BDBC area.  This has received unanimous support from Council, but there is much work to do.  The  Economic, Planning and Housing Committee are setting up a working party.

·         Cllr Tomblin noted the Government white paper Planning for the Future, which is out for consultation.  Changes in this are likely to affect the Bramley NDP – Cllr Tomblin will report when he knows more.

·         Chineham shopping centre plans have gained planning permission.

·         CSPO team are having to deal with an increase in rowdy and unruly behaviour.

7 Parish Environment  
7.1 Update on Wildflower meadow proposal for Bramley Green – Cllr James has put forward a proposal that the designated area of the Green be cut at the same time as the rest of the Green in late September/early October, and then that a forager be hired to pick up the cuttings, at a cost of £400.  The arisings would be piled at the edge of the Green nearest the wooded end.  Once this is done, then yellow rattle seed should be sowed over the course of the autumn.

Cllr Bell noted that Bulpitts might have problems cutting due to height of grass.

No decision taken at present – need to check with Bulpitts about cutting the longer grass.










7.2 Climate Emergency proposals – an attending resident had some suggestions.

·         The community should follow on from Borough and County councils and declare a Climate Emergency, which would give a framework for action.

·         There should be work to reduce carbon emissions, and to build resilience, particularly through planting of trees.

·         Carbon emissions – what can councillors do on a personal level?

A number of suggestions were made:

·         Electric car chargers in Clift Meadow car park.

·         Can the PC ask solar panel developer to contribute solar panels to school, Village Hall, etc.  Cllr Oborn noted that it would be worth checking where such buildings/organisations get their electricity supply from – some suppliers are from renewable sources.  Clerk to take forward.

·         Cllr Capel to take up solar panels for Clift Meadow with Trustees.

·         Cllr Tomblin asked if climate issues should be included in updated NDP.  It was agreed that it should be included in very general terms.  Concern was expressed about current plans from Borough Council that appear to have no climate consideration.

·         Cllr Oborn asked if PC would be prepared to get involved in climate advice service – pointing people in the right direction for environmental advice, possibly an open day.  Cllrs Oborn and James to look at proposals to present to PC at a later date.

·         Cllr Tomblin suggested inviting Lucy Martin from BDBC to a future meeting or to a possible open day – she is the BDBC Climate Emergency officer.

·         Cllr Durrant stated that he felt that BDBC and HCC should be giving guidance to Parish Councils on the issue.  He also noted that data from air quality monitoring, and various traffic reports is being submitted to BDBC but appears to be ignored.

·         Cllr Vaughan noted the information in his written briefing note this month – it was agreed that this should go on the website.

·         The issue is to be on the agenda for October.















Cllr Capel






Cllr Oborn/ Cllr James










7.3 Update on Bramley Green bus shelter – the Clerk confirmed that the rebuild of the bus shelter will begin the week beginning 28th September, with hopefully some preparatory work being done the week before.  The cost of the rebuild will be covered by the Parish Council insurance.

Cllr Durrant noted that the two bus shelters near the Campbell Road roundabout also need some maintenance and general tidying up.  A quote has been obtained for £450+VAT to carry out the necessary maintenance and repaint the shelters.  This was unanimously agreed.  Clerk to take forward.

Cllr Durrant noted previous suggestions for a bench by the bus stop at the end of Coopers Lane.  Clerk to find out if there are any definite proposals.











8 Clerk’s report & Administration  
8.1 Parish magazine article – the Clerk confirmed that she has written the magazine articles on behalf of the PC over the lockdown period, including the article for the October edition (the deadline was 14th September).

She requested a volunteer to write the article for the November edition.  The deadline will be 15th October.  Clerk to put together new rota.  Cllr Durrant will be writing the November article.






8.2 IT Project update –The Clerk gave an update.

The Microsoft Surface tablets have now been purchased and set up, and are being rolled out to all councillors this week.  There are some final things to do to get the Clerk properly set up, which should happen on Friday of this week.

The new website is ready to go, and has been referenced in the October edition of the Parish Magazine.  The new website will be widely advertised via social media in the next few weeks, and a redirect has been set up on the old website.  The old website will still remain as an archive only.



8.3 Parish Council insurance renewal – the PC insurance renewal is due on 1st October.  The Clerk has circulated the renewal documentation.  She noted that there are some policy changes from last year, but nothing that should have a big impact on the PC.  She also noted that the addition of the Surface tablets may have a minor effect on the final premium, but this should not be prohibitive.

It was unanimously agreed to renew the PC insurance as per the recommendation of the PC insurance broker.  The policy will continue to be with AXA.  Clerk to take forward.










9 Reports  
9.1 Reports from Parish Council representatives  
a. Planning Committee – see appendix B.

Cllr Flooks briefly summarised the September Planning Committee meeting.

The appeal for the Pond Road application was dismissed.  BDBC green infrastructure strategy was the reason for the dismissal.

Cllr Durrant and Cllr Tomblin noted that they met today with BDBC officers and the developer of St James Park to discuss the ongoing s.106 issues.

·         Road signs on Minchens – the current signs are only part of the final installation.  Gates and posts etc to be added in next couple of months.

·         The PC are not taking responsibility for the playground.  This will be passed to the management company who will be engaged to look after the communal areas of the development.

·         Looked at brook/ditch – environmental assessment to be looked at by BDBC.

·         Balancing pond – BDBC have confirmed that there should not be a fence there, but no resolution was reached as to whether it should be removed.  It was also not clear as to who is should be checking the pond to see if it is working properly.

·         Bollard lights – discussed replacing the existing damaged lights with two standard street lights part way down the path and at the intersection with the pub and road.  This was received favourably by BDBC and the developer.  The developer will look at them being solar powered, and put forward proposals.

·         Path flooding – the developer is looking to put in minor drainage and possibly raising the path above water level.

·         Allotments – Cllr Tomblin is very disappointed that the allotments are not to BDBC standards.  They have supplied to standards in s.106, however.  This was all BDBC requested.

All issues to be addressed in a two month timeline.






b. Neighbourhood Plan working group – no update as present.  
c. Environment

i.            Community Speedwatch update – see appendix A.  Cllr Durrant has asked the team if SIDs keep a log of volumes of traffic, and if so, if PC can have the information.

a.       Village Gates scheme – the Clerk has circulated a discussion document on behalf of the Speedwatch team.

Cllr Durrant noted that the PC cannot fund the whole project without putting precept up.  It was suggested that the CSW team look for funding with support of the PC.

Cllr Bell noted the consultation questionnaire – should this go ahead?  It was unanimously agreed that it should, after alterations to make it suitable for Bramley residents.  CSW team to organise.  Cllr Vaughan suggested putting the survey in the parish magazine – this was agreed.  Clerk to take forward.

ii.            Parking Working group update – no action over the lockdown period.  New legislation is likely to have a big impact on Bramley.

















d. Allotments and Burial Ground – see appendix A.

Allotments – the waiting list is currently running at 35.  Work has been carried out on the new allotment site at St James Park, and the Clerk and Cllr James are looking at the draft lease agreement between the developer and the PC for the land.

Burial Ground – requests for interments has been very quiet so far this year.



e. Village Hall Trust – see appendix A.  
f. Clift Meadow Trust – see appendix A.

Cllr Capel gave a verbal update.

·         The new storage shed is now almost complete.

·         Noted pop up café, which did not last for very long.

·         Noted issues with zoom meetings, and that Trustees are moving forward with physical meetings.  Cllr Capel may have issues with this.

·         Cllr Capel to raise robustness of entrance ramp to storage shed.

·         Cllr Munday noted that it was agreed that we would look at planting by storage shed.  Clerk/Cllr Capel to talk to Clift Meadow.







Cllr Capel

Cllr Capel/ Clerk

g. Police & Neighbourhood Watch – see appendix A.

A potentially serious incident on Clift Meadow was noted, which was reported to Cllr Ansell.  The Clerk has passed details along to the local PCSO.

h. Highways/Footpaths – see appendix A.

The Clerk noted that she has received a report that the Cinder Track (from the Bakery to Lane End) is very overgrown, to the point that social distancing is impossible for parents on the school run.  This has been reported to the Rights of Way team.

Cllr Tomblin has written to BDBC officers re issues with fly tipping on the Cinder Track.

i. Road Safety Project – no update at this time.

Work is expected to begin on the Bramley Lane junction some time over the autumn.  The work should have been done over the summer, but has been delayed by the lockdown.  A firm start date is awaited.

j. Chairman’s report – no report.  
10 Consultation documents requiring consideration  
11 Grant Applications  
11.1 Clift Surgery PPG – exercise classes – after the successful diet workshops for diabetics last spring, the PPG are looking at running exercise classes at Clift Meadow for elderly clients.  The only cost involved is the hire of the hall, and the PPG have asked if the PC would again be willing to fund this.

Funding for hall rental unanimously agreed.  Cllr Oborn and the Clerk to take forward.




Cllr Oborn/ Clerk

11.2 Bramley Speedwatch Group – SID insurance – the insurance for the two SID devices is due, and the Speedwatch Group have submitted a grant request for £287 to cover this.

The grant was unanimously agreed.  Clerk to process.




11.3 Homestart NW Hampshire – funding – Homestart provide one to one and group support for families with young children who are struggling to cope for a wide range of reasons.  In the last 3 years they have supported 11 families in Bramley, and 3 in the last 9 months.

Cllr Bell proposed a grant of £1500, Cllr Oborn seconded .  Unanimously agreed.  Clerk to take forward.






11.4 Bramley School Assocation – playground equipment – this item was deferred as the full grant request has not yet been received.  
12 Finance  
12.1 Payments and reconciliation approval – see appendix C

The Clerk noted the payments on the reconciliation.

It was unanimously agreed to approve the payments on the reconciliation.

Clerk to process.





12.2 Acknowledgement of Receipts – see appendix C

Receipts were noted.



13 Date of Next meeting  
The next Parish Council meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 20th October, and will be online.  
14 Resolution to exclude press and public from items that may require discussion of possible legal and financial proceedings  
15 Confidential Items  


The meeting closed at 9.13pm







Signed:                 ………………………………………………………………….      Date:………………………………………



Appendix A – Briefing Notes


No written report received



No written report received.



No written report received.



Please find below the results of the latest deployment of our new Speed Indicator Device (SID) on Cambell Road between Monday 17th August and Monday 24th August.  The SID was positioned facing oncoming traffic coming from the direction of German Road


  • Top speed recorded was 74mph on Saturday 22nd August at 15:20
  • 16504 vehicles were recorded passing the SID
  • 9% of vehicles passing the SID were exceeding the 30 mph speed limit on Campbell Road


The Bramley Speedwatch group is always looking for additional volunteers, if you are interested in joining please contact us with your details and we will be in touch.



No written report received.



  • Last meeting was on Monday 7th September
  • Bookings are picking up, although some regular users have not yet returned.
  • Planning permission has been granted for the car park work. It is anticipated that this will be carried out in the spring/summer of 2021.



No written report received.



No written report received.



No written report received.



No written report received.



No written report received.





Climate change – Hampshire County Council has announced the first initiatives to help Hampshire residents reduce their carbon footprint. Community projects include a Telephone Helpline offering advice from energy choice to insulation, establishing a Community Energy Network across Hampshire and a Targeted Residential Solar Group Buying Scheme. Parishes and communities are encouraged to take part in the sustainable community Greening campaign (http://www.greening-campaign.org/). The climate change Action Plan is due to be presented to the HCC Cabinet on 29th September.




Hampshire Highways are now re-using recycled material from old roads. Materials are screened, crushed and blended cleanly and quietly ready for re-use. With around 5,500 miles of roads this will make a significant contribution to reducing our carbon footprint. Over 40 new temporary footpaths and cycleways have been installed across Hampshire. HCC have bid for £3.45 million from Government to build more highways schemes to support social distancing, encourage walking and cycling and assist economic recovery.



Emergency Response teams responded to areas of flash flooding clearing debris from gullies following the heavy storms across the County. Further information and advice is available below:




Household Waste Recycling Centres have safe social distancing measures in place for staff and residents. Only book the slots you need and it’s easy to cancel a booking if you change your mind. Booking slots are available up to seven days in advance.” Don’t let your waste slot go to waste”. On a typical Saturday/Sunday we have seen up to 60 no-shows at our bigger HWRC sites.


Covid-19 – In spite of an increase in number of cases in Hampshire, the situation remains relatively stable and well below the English average. However, the pestilence is still out there so please remain careful and vigilant.

As at 28th August figures are;-

  • Total number of cases – 5’302
  • Cases in the last 7 days – 85
  • Change in the last 7 days – +26.
  • Trend – upwards.


Suicides. A worrying trend. There were 5691 suicides in England & Wales in 2019, the highest rate for 20 years. Three quarters of the deaths were male.


School transport for the autumn term. HCC has secured £1m from Government to help with getting the children to school.

This information is correct as at 2nd September 2020





Appendix B – Planning Committee Minutes


Minutes of the Meeting of the Planning Committee

Date: 9th September 2020 Time:                    7.00pm
Place: Online via Zoom
Present: Cllr Chris Flooks (Chair) Cllr Malcolm Bell
  Cllr Liz Capel Cllr Alan Munday
In attendance: Maxta Thomas (Clerk) 1 member of the public
  Cllr Tony Durrant Cllr Keith Oborn
Apologies: Cllr Chris Tomblin Cllr Nick Robinson (Borough)
  Cllr Iain James Cllr Bruce Ansell


1 Apologies for Absence
As listed above.
2 Declarations of Interest
5b – Malcolm
3 Minutes of the Last Planning Committee Meeting
3.1 The minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held on 12th March 2020 were unanimously agreed and signed off by the Chairman.  


3.2 Matters arising  
4 Planning & Development  
4.1 New Applications  
a. 20/02113/ENSC – Land Adjacent To Bramley Substation Bramley Frith Bramley

EIA Screening Request for a proposed solar farm and battery storage facility.

Cllr Flooks noted that this application is to establish whether an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is required, and is not a full planning application at this stage.  Given the importance of this application, he moved that the Planning Committee terms of reference be suspended and that all Parish Councillors present take part in the discussion and vote on this item.  This was unanimously agreed.

Cllr Flooks invited comments from members of the public.  The following comments were made:

·         There have been 40 odd submissions saying we need the EIA

·         There will be massive traffic impact from lorries and 80 vans a day

·         The footpaths will be decimated

·         The villa will be permanently covered

·         There things are never temporary

Members noted the recent webinar from Enso.

Council and Committee members made the follow observations on the need for an EIA:

·         53% good agricultural land will be replaced with solar panels, but government policy is to use brown field and less good agricultural land.

·         There are known archaeological finds under field one – there may be more.

·         Local fauna would be affected.

·         Bramley Frith would be affected.

·         Footpath views would be severely impacted, with the loss of the current open views.  This would severely affect the amenity value of footpaths in both parishes.

·         Part of the land proposed for the solar farm gets very wet in winter months.

·         Policy states that sites over 0.5 hectares should be subject to EIA – this site is 81 hectares.

·         There is confusion in the application of locations of fields and which parishes they are in.

·         BDBC own maps suggest that woodland is SSSI.  However, this may be incorrect, although it is a SINC and also mostly ancient woodland.

·         Cllrs noted Cllr Mahaffey’s response, and stated that the Bramley PC response should echo this.

It was unanimously agreed that the site should have a full EIA carried out. Cllr Flooks to formulate response and distribute to Councillors for approval.  Clerk to submit when approved.






































Cllr Flooks/ Clerk

b. 20/01954/FUL – Cedarwood Silchester Road Bramley

Erection of 1 no. single storey dwelling to provide accommodation for parents, associated landscaping and access following demolition of stable/home office.

Cllr Flooks invited comments from members of the public – there were none.

Members made the following observations:

·         The site is outside the Settlement Policy Boundary.

·         Against policy SS6 of the Local Plan as the site is isolated.

·         The 2009 appeal result was noted– many of the reasons for the appeal being dismissed at that time are still relevant now.

·         Despite being a change in land use to equestrian purposes, the land has never been used for horses.

·         Tree cover has been inaccurately depicted in plans.

·         Whilst the site is outside the Conservation Area, it does border it.  The proposed plans will have a detrimental impact on views into and from the Conservation Area.

·         The proposed building seems big for a one storey house.

Objections as outlined above unanimously agreed.  Clerk to draft response and distribute to members for comment prior to submission.


















c. Any other New Applications


4.2 Approvals/Refusals/Pending (see appendix A)

These were noted.

5. Planning Appeals  
a. 19/03100/FUL – Land Adjoining Clift Surgery Minchens Lane Bramley

This appeal was heard last week, and the decision was released today.  The appeal has been allowed and planning permission for the formation of the new access has been granted.  Further information is available on the BDBC planning portal.

b. 19/02277/FUL – Land Rear Of 6 And 7 Pond Road Bramley

The refusal for this application has been appealed.  A date has not yet been set for the appeal.

c. 20/00319/FUL – Land At Silchester Road Silchester Road Bramley

The refusal for this application has been appealed.  Whilst a date for the appeal hearing has not yet been set, the deadline for submitting additional comments to the Inspector is 14th September.  Councillors felt that the initial objections from Bramley PC were thorough and that no further comments need to be submitted at this time.  However, Cllr Bell will review this and distribute any response for agreement before submission.






Cllr Bell

6. Raising of flood plain land at Centenary Fields site  
  This has now been addressed by the developer, and the land is now back to its original level.  
7. Water Issues  
7.1 Update on sewerage issues – No further update at this time.  Cllr Bell to chase. Cllr Bell
7.2 Update on surface water issues – no further update at this time.  
8. Minchens Lane s.106 issues  
  Persimmon has forwarded suggestions for the bollard lighting, and a possible resolution for the path flooding.  They have suggested an on-site meeting.  Independently of this, Cllr Tomblin is seeking verification of an on-site meeting between planning officers, the developer, and the Parish Council scheduled for 15th September.

The Clerk also noted that work is being done on the new allotments.  Cllr Flooks noted concern about the fencing.  This and other concerns can be addressed at the on-site meeting.



Cllr Tomblin

9. Local Plan Update  
a. Policy SS5 updates – Neighbourhood Planning/housing requirement

The Clerk noted the various briefings she has forwarded to members from BDBC.  BDBC confirmed that Bramley has had a total of 335 planning permissions for dwellings granted in the current Local Plan period, and has therefore met the ‘at least’ 200 requirement specified for the Parish.

The current land supply position is that BDBC can currently demonstrate 4.86 years of deliverable housing sites. This falls short of the five-year supply required by national planning guidance, meaning that policies relating to housing delivery in the borough’s adopted Local Plan and Neighbourhood Plans (with the exception of Kingsclere) are currently considered to be out of date.  BDBC cannot currently predict what the position will be moving forward due to the current pandemic restrictions, although Manydown will be taken into account in future calculations.

The Clerk noted that BDBC officers have requested a meeting with Bramley PC to discuss the Local Plan Update and the Issues and Options Consultation.  Clerk to contact BDBC to arrange.

















10. Bramley Neighbourhood Plan monitoring  
  BDBC officers have sent through the Bramley NDP monitoring document for this year.  There is a deadline of 18th September if Bramley PC wish to make any changes.  Cllr Flooks and Cllr Bell both noted minor changes that need to be made.  They will circulate for approval before submitting to BDBC.  


Cllr Flooks/ Cllr Bell

11. MHCLG consultations on reforming the planning process  
  The Clerk confirmed that there are currently three separate consultations on planning reform.  These are:

·         Changes to the current planning system (deadline for responses 1st October 2020)

·         Planning for the future (deadline for responses 29th October 2020)

·         Transparency and Competition – a call for evidence of data on land control (deadline for responses 30th October 2020)

Issues were noted with the NDP being ignored to mitigate land supply issues.  Frustration was expressed that the planning framework is being changed yet again.

It was unanimously  agreed that BPC would not comment at this time.

12. Date of Next Meeting  
The date of the next Planning Committee meeting is scheduled for 14th October 2020.


Meeting closed at 8.03pm




1. 20/01036/FUL – Bramley Village Hall The Street Bramley

Resurfacing of existing car park serving Bramley Village Hall, including the improvement of drainage and rainwater management on the site



No objection

2. T/00250/20/TCA – Grays House The Street Bramley

4 Spruce cut back overhang to neightbouring property (Belmeads) to stem.

7 Spruce: fell.



No objection

3. 20/01500/HSE – 4 Bartlett Close Bramley

Erection of single storey extension to side and rear following demolition of existing conservatory. Conversion of garage to habitable accommodation (Amendment to approval 19/01332/HSE)



No objection, comments

4. T/00265/20/TCA – 3 Churchlands Bramley

Mature Cherry Tree approx 8m high and 6m wide to be reduced by approx 30%. To improve overall appearance, remove dead and decaying branches and improve fruit yield.



No objection

5. 20/01646/LDPO – 87 Moat Close Bramley

Certificate of Lawfulness for the proposed erection of a single storey rear extension following removal of existing conservatory



No objection

6. T/00288/20/TCA – Grays House The Street Bramley

Ash: remove lowest dead branch and 1 limb overhanging Silvermede.

Spruce: remove five lowest branches overhanging Silvermede.



No objection


Pending Applications*

1. 20/00740/FUL – Qps House The Street Bramley

Conversion of ground floor from tanning salon (sui generis) and retail (A1) to 2 no. one bedroom flats and retail (A1)

2. 20/01008/FUL – Land At Locksbridge Farm Cufaude Lane

The erection of 1 no. dwelling and associated parking and access

3. 20/01097/OUT – Land Adjacent The Street Bramley

Outline planning application for the erection of 4 dwellings including access

4. 20/01320/OUT – Land Adjoining The Well House Cufaude Lane Bramley

Outline planning application with access to be included, for the demolition of existing stables and riding arena and the erection of 4 no. dwellings

5. 20/01608/ROC – Upper Cufaude Farm Cufaude Lane Bramley

Variation of Conditions 1, 6, 8, 9, 10, 15, 17, 20 and 21 of 19/00464/FUL to amend drawing numbers to allow for improved siting and alterations to the detailed design of the dwellings. Including amended wording of conditions 6, 8, 10, 15, 20 and 21 to allow the removal of conditions 9 and 17.


*Objections/no objections listed are the decision of Bramley Parish Council only, and do not reflect any submissions placed by members of the public or other bodies with Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council.





Appendix C – Finance

Bank Reconciliation
15th September 2020
Closing balance August reconciliation statement £53,015.61
Payments made not appearing on August payments list
Income received not appearing on August receipts list
01 Sep 20 Southern Co-op 118.00
Closing Balance from  Unity statement #103 03/09/2020 £36,224.62
Closing Balance from NS&I Statement #8 31/12/2019 £16,984.53
Total Closing Balance as at 03/09/2020/2020 £53,209.15
Income – Unity Account
14 Sep 20 BDBC – Precept 46,900.00
Income – NS&I Account
Expenditure – Unity account
18 Aug 20 DDAUG09  Bramley Village Hall – Little Apples hall hire – 22/7 all day 18.00
15 Sep 20 DDSEP01  Mr B Ansell/Microsoft – Office 365 licenses 568.80
15 Sep 20 DDSEP01  Mr B Ansell/Easyspace – SSL annual certificate fee 51.73
15 Sep 20 DDSEP02  Bulpitt Brothers – Churchyard maintenance 570.00
15 Sep 20 DDSEP02  Bulpitt Brothers -Replacement posts for Bramley Green 250.00
15 Sep 20 DDSEP03  Willbox – Container hire, Clift Meadow 56.57
15 Sep 20 DDSEP04  Litter Warden salary 377.87
15 Sep 20 DDSEP05  Clerk’s salary 1,896.87
15 Sep 20 DDSEP06  NEST – Pension contributions 138.07
15 Sep 20 DDSEP07  HMRC – Tax/Nics Q2 2020-2021 2,278.97
15 Sep 20 DDSEP08  DCK Accounting – Payroll fees September 30.00
15 Sep 20 DDSEP09  Arthur J Gallagher – Parish Council insurance premium 1,537.61
15 Sep 20 DDSEP10  Clerk travel expenses 20.25
15 Sep 20 DDSEP10  Mrs M Thomas – Land Registry fees 15.00
15 Sep 20 DDSEP10  Mrs M Thomas – Vodafone top up fees 20.00
15 Sep 20 DDSEP10  Mrs M Thomas – Adobe Acrobat subscription 15.17
15 Sep 20 DDSEP10  Mrs M Thomas/Amazon – Stationery 30.26
15 Sep 20 DDSEP11  RC Saunders Ltd – Fly tipping clearance, Cinder Track 288.00
15 Sep 20 DDSEP12  Unity Trust Bank – bank charges 25.95
Unity Balance including uncleared cheques £74,935.50
NS&I Balance £16,984.53
Total Balance £91,920.03